The Pinhole® Surgical Technique
Reverse Gum Recession. No Scalpel. No Stitches.
The Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST®) is the latest in high-tech, minimally invasive gum recession treatments.
Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S.
Pinhole® Academy Certified Dentist
Genetics, the natural aging process, and other factors all contribute to gum disease and gum recession. When left untreated, bacterial growth, lost teeth, and many other negative health effects are possible.
For decades the only available gum recession treatment was painful surgery with inconsistent results. Fortunately, times have changed and there are new high-tech and minimally invasive treatment options.
I’m trained and certified to perform the PST® procedure, also known as Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™. It’s a great way to treat gum recession and take control of your health.”
Why Do Patients Choose the Pinhole® Surgical Technique?
- No scalpel and no stitches
- Visible results in 1 treatment
- Quick to heal
- Promotes healthy teeth and gum health
- Improves your smile and self confidence
- Long lasting results you’ll love
PST®: What to Expect
Gum disease and gum recession can’t be ignored.
Left untreated, gum recession can cause:
Infection and abscess
Painful, swollen, and bleeding gums
As Featured On:
Before / After Gallery
“Dr. Mark S. Reiderer and his staff are amazing! Very professional, genuinely care, accommodating with their schedule and just overall great experience. The office is very homey and clean, with state of the art equipment and knowledge of current procedures. I would definitely recommend him.”
– Mari M.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gum Recession & PST®
What steps can I take to prevent gum recession?
- Brushing your teeth too aggressively – Brushing gently with proper technique can help reduce your risk of gum disease and recession
- Avoiding the dentist – Dental cleanings remove plaque and tartar that brushing and flossing at home can’t
- Using tobacco products – Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and other tobacco products increase your risk of gum recession and many other serious health problems
- Tooth grinding – Most common while sleeping, grinding and clenching can lead to gum recession
- Crooked teeth – A misaligned bite with crooked teeth can put pressure on your teeth and jawbone, leading to gum recession
In addition, genetics, hormonal fluctuations, and the natural aging process can also contribute to gum recession.
What are the warning signs of gum recession?
Can all dentists do the PST® procedure?
Our Juneau Dentist Office
Address: 9309 Glacier Highway, Suite A101, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 789-3100
Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 7:30AM - 5:00PM, Mondays by appointment only
We’re located in the professional plaza across from the Best Western. Need Directions? Click Here.
Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S. is Accepting New Patients!
The best time to start improving your dental health is now. Your dental health, comfort, and satisfaction are our top priorities.
or Call (907) 789-3100