Restore your teeth with durable and beautiful crowns, custom-made just for you.
We’re always welcoming new patients!
Smile Again with Confidence!
A dental crown covers your entire tooth, protecting the remaining structure and restoring its original shape, size, and function.
Dr. Mark S. Riederer offers high-tech, durable crowns that blend naturally with your teeth. Our team will evaluate your health and help you choose the best option for your specific needs.
You’ll love the way your crown looks and feels!
What to Expect
- Relax while we prepare the surface of your tooth and gently take an impression.
- Our technician will craft a custom-made, expertly-milled crown using high-tech and durable materials.
- We’ll carefully bond your custom crown securely into place ensuring the perfect, most comfortable fit with your normal bite.
- Once all the steps are complete, you’re ready to return to your daily life with a beautiful, healthy smile you can be proud of!
Our dental crowns…
- Function just like normal teeth, allowing you to chew and speak comfortably
- Match the color and shade of your natural teeth
- Are custom made to fit your mouth
- Will last for years
No Dental Insurance?
We Can Help.
- The cost of preventive care like dental exams and cleanings
- Fluoride treatments and x-rays!
- Discounts on gum disease treatments and cavity fillings
“I used to be afraid of coming to the dentist but I don’t feel afraid anymore. The staff here is really friendly and they have a prize box.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my insurance cover my dental crown?
What type of material will the crown be made from?
How do I care for my crown?
I’m nervous about getting a crown. Can you help?
Our Juneau Dentist Office
Address: 9309 Glacier Highway, Suite A101, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 789-3100
Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 7:30AM - 5:00PM, Mondays by appointment only
We’re located in the professional plaza across from the Best Western. Need Directions? Click Here.
Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S. is Accepting New Patients!
Get the compassionate care you need. We’re always accepting new patients and are here to help.
or Call (907) 789-3100