Dentures in Juneau
Restore Your Smile With Custom Dentures
Are Dentures Right For You?
If you’ve lost multiple teeth due to decay, injury, or just from the natural aging process, you owe it to yourself to look into restoring your smile with dentures. Lost teeth can make it difficult to speak naturally and eat your favorite foods. If you don’t love the way your smile looks, your self-confidence and overall happiness can suffer, too.
Fortunately, there are a variety of great denture options available to you.
Custom-made dentures tailored just for you
Modern dentures are high-tech, made from space-age and durable materials, easy to care for, and look and function just like natural teeth.
Which is right for you? Find out during your consultation with Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S.
Full Conventional Dentures
- Can replace all teeth on the upper and/or lower jaw
- Custom-made to match your gum line and fit your mouth perfectly
- A very affordable solution for replacing missing teeth
- Use natural teeth or dental implants to support the denture
- Extremely stable and durable
- Help maintain the strength and integrity of the jaw bone
- Use natural teeth to provide support
- Available in both removable and non-removable options
- Provide excellent cosmetic results
- Easy to clean and maintain
Dr. Mark S. Riederer Is Here For You
Trained at the Kois Center — one of the most highly regarded dental institutions in the world — Dr. Mark S. Riederer has advanced training in evaluating the needs of his patients. He’ll discuss your options, explain possible risk factors, and help you make the right decision for your smile and your health.
Call (907) 789-3100 today to schedule your consultation.
No Dental Insurance? We Can Help.
Get the care you need with our affordable payment plan that includes:
- Covers the cost of preventive care, including dental exams and cleanings
- Allows you to receive fluoride treatments and x-rays
- Provides great discounts on treatments for gum disease and tooth decay
“Dr. Riederer listened to my concern and took care of the problem. I’m incredibly impressed and grateful to him.”
Address: 9309 Glacier Highway, Suite A101, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 789-3100
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 7:30AM – 5:00PM, Mondays by appointment only
We’re located in the professional plaza across from the Best Western. Need Directions? Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dentures
Will dental insurance pay for my dentures?
If you have dental insurance, our front office can help you understand your benefits. If your dentures aren’t covered by insurance we offer flexible in-house payment plans and other options to help you pay for the care you need. Call our office at (907) 789-3100 to learn more.
Are there any foods I’ll need to avoid?
When you first start wearing your dentures it might take a little time to get used to them. Hard, sticky, or foods with sharp edges may be a little uncomfortable at first. As you become accustomed to wearing dentures start by cutting food into small pieces and chewing gently. Over time, you’ll become more comfortable with your dentures.