Dental Implants are an Excellent Choice for Replacing Hopeless or Missing Teeth.
We’re always welcoming new patients!
Improve Your Health & Smile Confidently with Dental Implants
Did you know missing and damaged teeth can cause long-term and irreversible damage to your dental and whole-body health?
In fact, many people experience bone loss, gum disease, and severe jaw pain. Not to mention difficulty eating and speaking.
Don’t let this happen to you! We’re here to help.
Dr. Mark S. Riederer offers high-quality dental implants that look and function just like your natural teeth. Our dental implants will protect and strengthen your mouth while restoring your smile.
The Dental Implant Process
- Our team will ensure your comfort throughout the entire treatment
- Dr. Riederer will work closely with highly regarded specialists to expertly place the dental implant, ensuring the highest-quality results
- A durable (and natural-looking) crown, denture, or bridge will be custom-made to top off your implant and ensure functionality, quality, and appearance
- Once all the steps are complete, you’ll be on your way, returning to your daily life with a beautiful, healthy smile you can be proud of
Our dental implants…
- Are made from biocompatible materials
- Look beautiful and feel just like your natural teeth
- Restore your ability to chew and speak normally
- Help promote bone and gum health
No Dental Insurance?
We’re Here to Help.
Get the compassionate, high-tech dental care you need with our affordable payment plan that:
- Covers the cost of preventive care, including dental exams and cleanings
- Allows you to receive fluoride treatments and x-rays
- Provides great discounts on treatments for gum disease and tooth decay
“I’ve been a patient of Dr. Mark S. Riederer for over 30 years. I would choose him again and again.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my insurance cover my dental implants?
Our office is happy to accept many types of dental insurance and will help you understand your benefit coverage. We also offer a flexible in-house payment plan. Contact us at (907) 789-3100 for more information.
What happens if I don’t replace a missing tooth?
Missing teeth do more than affect your confidence — they hurt your wellbeing, too. Even just one missing tooth can cause a series of long-term, costly dental health problems, including:
- Bone loss in the jaw, leading to a sunken face look
- Deterioration of the gums, leading to disease
- Difficulty eating and speaking
- Misaligned teeth
I’m nervous about getting a dental implant. Can you help?
Of course! We’re known for our friendly, gentle approach and expert dental implant techniques. By combining modern technology with comforting amenities like heated massage chairs, we’ll help you feel comfortable and confident.
Address: 9309 Glacier Highway, Suite A101, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 789-3100
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 7:30AM – 5:00PM, Mondays by appointment only
We’re located in the professional plaza across from the Best Western. Need Directions? Click Here.
Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S. is Accepting New Patients!
Get the compassionate care you need. We’re always accepting new patients and are here to help.
or Call (907) 789-3100