Dental Exams & Cleanings
Keep your teeth & gums healthy for life!
We’re always welcoming new patients!
Dental Exams are Key to Maintaining Dental Health
A beautiful, healthy smile starts with the comprehensive and modern dental exams and cleanings offered by Dr. Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S.
Your appointment will be focused on early detection of decay and gum disease. We’ll also help you understand how to best take care of your teeth and gums at home.
If we do find a problem, we’ll work together to develop a treatment plan focused on preventing further issues and getting your health back on track.
Your Dental Exam & Cleaning: What to Expect
Your dental exam and cleaning includes…
- Digital x-rays and oral cancer screening
- Comprehensive exam of your teeth and gums
- Decay and gum disease evaluation
- Gentle and thorough teeth cleaning
- Discussion of your dental health questions & concerns
- Customized treatment plan to fit your health goals
No Dental Insurance?
We’re Here to Help!
Get the care you need through our flexible and affordable payment plan that:
- Covers the cost of preventive care, including your biannual dental exams and cleanings. Fluoride treatments and x-rays are also included!
- Includes great discounts on other treatments for common issues like gum disease and cavities
“I used to be afraid of coming to the dentist but I don’t feel afraid anymore. The staff here is really friendly and they have a prize box.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my insurance cover my exam and cleaning appointment?
Our office is proud to accept most types of dental insurance. Many of these dental insurance plans cover up to 100% of your biannual dental exams and cleanings. Call our office at (907) 789-3100 and we’ll help you understand your benefit coverage and answer any questions you may have.
I’m nervous about going to the dentist. Can you help?
We work hard to help patients look forward to visiting our dentist office. If you suffer from dental anxiety, let us know. Our friendly staff will make sure you feel at ease throughout your appointment. Plus, you’ll love the added relaxing touches in our office, including our cozy heated massage chairs.
Mark S. Riederer, D.D.S. is Accepting New Patients!
The best time to start improving your dental health is now.
Your dental health, comfort, and satisfaction are our top priorities.
or Call (907) 789-3100