Restore the health of your teeth with high-quality, natural-looking fillings.
Left Untreated, Cavities Can Lead to Tooth Loss
Experiencing a toothache, sensitivity, or infection? You may be suffering from tooth decay.
Tooth decay is very common (over 90% of adults experience a cavity at some point in their lives!) and can be caused by a combination of factors, such as:
- The buildup of plaque and bacteria
- Sugary drinks & candy
- Frequent snacking
- Improper brushing and flossing techniques
Dr. Mark S. Riederer is here to help. Our practice offers safe, natural tooth-colored composite fillings that are highly durable and customized to your mouth. Our fillings restore the look, function, and health of your tooth and ensure your smile lasts a lifetime.
Suffering from a Cavity? Here’s What to Expect from Your Filling
- We’ll numb your mouth with a local anesthetic – you won’t feel any discomfort during your filling
- Relax while we expertly remove the decay from your tooth, cleaning the area completely
- The tooth-colored composite filling will be bonded directly to your tooth – your tooth will look brand new
Our dental fillings…
- Are made with a safe, non-toxic material
- Look just like your natural teeth
- Prevent future decay and tooth loss
- Are durable and meant to last
No Dental Insurance?
We’re Here to Help!
Get the care you need with our affordable payment plan that:
- Covers the cost of preventive care, like dental exams and cleanings. Fluoride treatments and x-rays are also included!
- Includes great discounts on gum disease treatments and cavity fillings
“I’ve been a patient of Dr. Mark S. Riederer for over 30 years. I would choose him again and again.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Fillings
Will my insurance cover my dental filling?
Our office is proud to accept most types of dental insurance and we’re happy to help you understand your benefit coverage. We also offer an in-house payment plan that offers a discount on your filling procedure. Contact us at (907) 789-3100 for more information.
I’m nervous about getting a filling. Can you help?
Absolutely! Our friendly, compassionate staff will help you feel at ease throughout your dental filling appointment. Lay back and relax in our heated massage chairs as our team gently numbs your mouth before treatment. We’ll make sure you don’t experience any discomfort!
Are there any post-treatment restrictions once I have a filling?
With proper care, your filling is durable to handle the daily wear and tear of eating and chewing. However there are a few things to keep in mind. Over time, your filling can collect stain from foods like black tea, coffee, and wine. Additionally, your filling may chip or break if used for abnormal activities, for example, using your teeth to bite fishing line, chew on fingernails, or open bottles.